Irish passport Photographs Sheffield
11 Rectory Road
Irish Passport photo requirements
If you need to send in photographs for a passport application, make sure they meet all the rules to avoid delays in your application.
You must send 2 identical photos when applying for a passport.
Download the official photo guide PDF here
- If spectacles are worn the eyes must be clearly visible
- 2 identical recent photos are needed
- The passport photos must be no more than 6 months old
- In the case of babies, no visible support must be seen
- Irish Passport photo requirements state that no teeth be visible
- You must have a neutral expression and you must nor smile
- Face and shoulders must be in the middle for Irish Passport Photos
- Irish Passport Photos must have natural skin colour
- The length from chin to crown of head must between 32mm to 36 mm
- The minimum photograph size is 35mm x 45mm : Max size is 38mm x 50mm
- There must be no shadows on the face or background in Irish Passport Photos
- Photos must be taken against a plain, uniform, white or light gray background
- Black and White or colour is acceptable
- No red eye is allowed in Irish Passport Photos
4 Copies are £7.95 and ready while you wait.