Pakistani Passport Photographs Sheffield
11 Rectory Road
Pakistani Passport photo requirements
If you need to send in photographs for a passport application, make sure they meet all the rules to avoid delays in your application.
You must send 2 identical photos when applying for a passport.
- Submit two colour photographs for Pakistani Passport applications
- Sufficiently recent to be a good likeness taken within the last six months
- 2 x 2 inches in size are needed for Pakistan Passport applications
- Crown to chin measurement should between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches
- The photographs must be colour, clear, with a full front view of your face
- Printed on thin paper with plain light (white or off-white) background
- They must be capable of withstanding a mounting temperature of 225 F
- Photographs must be taken in normal street attire
- Without a hat, head covering, or dark glasses except for religious purposes
- Exceptions to these rules by doctors certificate
Machine Readable Passports (MRPs) are issued in conformity with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards. Ever since the installation of Machine Readable Passport (MRP) facility at the High Commission in London, issuance of manual passports has been phased out. Machine Readable Passport (MRP) are currently being issued from High Commission for Pakistan, London and its consulate in Bradford.
MRP office operates on the principal of live data capturing so applicants’ presence (with required documents) is compulsory to process the application.
Applicants’ data entry, photo, signature and thumb impression capturing are done by trained MRP staff using latest technology.
Applicants DO NOT need any application forms or photographs for MRP applications as it is done by MRP staff during application process.