Cinematic Wedding Films
Clowne based, travel anywhere
What is a cinematic wedding videography?
Cinematic wedding videography is the creative way of filming and documenting your moment while telling the story to its viewers. It involves angling, lighting, positioning and transitional editing since these technicalities help in narrating the moment to you. Moreover, it captures the soul beyond the timelessness of the moment.
DISCREET, UNOBTRUSIVE & RESPECTFUL
We capture the magic as it happens, there's no expectation of you. Just be you.
Our shooting style is extremely relaxed and free-flowing, nothing is staged or set up. We produce wedding videos that encapsulate the tapestry of your story as a couple. Our main focus is on storytelling and for that, we want genuine, real moments with real interaction and connection.
At Andrew Cox Image Makers, we consider ourselves to be wedding cinematographers. The distinction being that wedding videographers tend to work with their cameras locked down on tripods and generally give you a 3 hour video of your day.We focus heavily on storytelling and capturing everything naturally as it happens, and we are able to capture a wide array of beautifully framed moving shots. We end up with more footage to work with and we are able to be more creative with the shots that we do get.
THE FILM LOOK
We don't create wedding videos, we create wedding films.
Each clip is individually processed and colour graded in a process similar to that of a blockbuster film! We make every effort to give our footage a true cinematic film look. Although we understand that gear isn't everything and that 'story is king', it is still important to have the right gear to achieve the best results. We film with the latest film-making camera equipment such as 3-axis motorised camera stabiliser gimbals - we use our technology as a means to advance our storytelling.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
The cost of the Cinematic Film of your day icludes
- Andrew Cox capturing your day (also 32 years as a professional photographer)
- Starting at the bridal preps.
- On camera Deity professional microphone.
- Filmed in 4k and produced in 1080 HD
- Approx 8 hours coverage.
- Professionaly edited into a cinematic film with all the highlights of your day.
- Supplied on a USB
- Total cost of £1345 (a £200 deposit with the balance 4 weeks before the day)
Extras if required.
- A second Videographer £250
- Film the whole ceremony and supplied as separate file £150 (Also requires 2nd videographer)
- Film the whole speeches and supplied as a second file £175 (Also requires 2nd videographer)
-The whole package including all of the above £1745